February Favourites

Another month is over and today I'll be telling you all about the things I've been loving through  February.



I've been loving the Imperial Leather Foamburst Sweet Vanilla and Cherry Blossom shower gel. It has a gorgeous sweet lingering scent and is feels really luxurious and leaves my skin feeling beautiful soft.

I've been loving burning the Limited Edition Glade Luminous Apple candle that I received as a present for my birthday a few months ago but have been burning it non stop. The sweet scent fills a room very quickly and the scent doesn't disappear quickly afterwards either.

In a Elizabeth Arden gift set I got for Christmas I received the Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser and I finished my last cleanser earlier in the month so I decided this was the next one to try out. It gently exfoliated my skin and left it feeling hydrated and not stripped which was great!

If you are are a frequent reader of my blog you'll know that I recently received the new MAC Foiled Shadows, and I've been loving the colour Enchanted Forest, see my blog post here. They're long lasting, incredibly pigmented and blend gorgeously.

For the last few months in fact,  I've been loving using the OGX Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist in the mid-lengths to ends of my hair for added hydration.

The L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte has been one of my favourite fool-proof favourites for a while now but its been my go-to foundation during February for various nights out, long days and withstanding wind and rain.

I recently bought and reviewed the Maybelline The Falsies Push-Up Drama Mascara (see the review here) and I haven't used another mascara since and I feel like my lashes have been looking really good ever since I bought my mascara. I've even had people saying that they couldn't believe I wasn't wearing false eyelashes.

I've Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette a lot recently as I was travelling a lot this month and this palette is gorgeous and has 6 matte neutral brown toned eyeshadows including a cream and a black colour. They blend out beautifully and create various different looks appropriate from day to night.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig