Gorgeous bronze pressed pigment

Several weeks ago I was perusing my local MAC counter and came across a new collection of gorgeous pressed pigments. I had to ration myself and only buy one but in all honesty I wanted them all! Each and every colour was so wearable and when I tested them out on the back of my hand I couldn't hold back my ''oohs'' and ''aahh'' 's in admiration and excitement.

I decided upon a bronze brown colour (called Enchanted Forest) that I thought I would get the most wear out of.  I've used the loose pigments from MAC before and they're stunning too but the one thing I would say is that they can get a bit fiddly and messy as they're a loose not pressed pigment. So when I saw these, they bridged eye-shadows and loose pigments perfectly with all the pros of a pigment without all the faff.

They're so much more pigmented than regular eye-shadows, they last longer and they give a nice sheen and finish. They can be used wet or dry to create different eye-shadow looks.

There really is a shade for everyone. They're travel friendly (unlike loose pigments) and can be used swept over the eyes paired with some mascara for a day time look or can be the centre piece of a full blown evening out eye makeup to really pack-a-punch.

All in all they're a beautiful addition to my makeup bag and I'd highly recommend you at least give them a test when you're next at a MAC counter. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig