Review : Collection #FaceTheDay Palette

The brand Collection, in my opinion is very understated. It's one of the most affordable makeup brands in the UK and has some really good products that are comparable to much more expensive products. Most of their products are under £5 which if you compare this to other high-end brands and even other high-street brands this seems very reasonable to me.


A fairly recent new launch for the company is their #FaceTheDay palette which consists of a bronzer, blusher, highlighter and 4 shimmery eyeshadows. I've been very impressed with this palette which I picked up for only £4. I recently used this whole palette and nothing else for my cheeks (blush, bronzer and highlighter) and eyeshadow.


The warm toned bronzer is lovely and isn't too pigmented meaning that its difficult to go overboard into 'oompa-loompa' territory. The highlighter is a gorgeous slightly pinky toned shimmery champagne highlight making it look slightly more natural for those of us with pale, pink toned skin. The blusher is a true pink colour with tiny flecks of shimmer running through it. Using these three together gave a glowing look to the complexion.

(In the above photos I am wearing all of the cheek products and the eyeshadows from the Collection palette) 

As for the eyeshadows, they're beautiful. There's a light champagne, taupe, light brown and a deep brown/purple colour, all of which are shimmery and reflect the light on your eyelids beautifully. They are best used with an eyeshadow primer for more pigment and longevity, but then again I always use an eyeshadow primer so maybe I'm biased!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig