Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Tutorial - Neutral eye, winged liner and nude lip

Today I wanted to use the gorgeous Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette to create a very wearable makeup look with a neutral eye and a nude lip. It can be worn with or without the eyeliner depending on if its for day or night or for the occasion but I'll leave that bit up to you!


First off I tamed and perfected my eyebrows a little with my all time favourite brow product, the Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wizz in Taupe. For my base I applied my most reliable and trusted foundation that I know will always work with my skin regardless of dryness or texture etc. I used the L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in the colour N1 Ivory. I concealed under my eyes with my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the colour Light 1 Chantilly.

(photographed above left wearing foundation and brow pencil and above right with the finished look)

I then powdered my under-eyes and t-zone to set everything into place with a little powder, for this I used my current favourite, which is the Bourgeois Healthy Balance Powder in 52 Vanilla. I then added a little bit of colour back into my cheeks with one of my favourite blushers for spring time, Benefit Coralista. It's a gorgeous coral colour that adds colour and illuminates the cheeks.

For my eyes I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, which yes you guessed it actually smells like chocolate! (But don't worry the scent doesn't linger when on the eye its just a nice scent whilst applying it!) I used the colour white chocolate all over my eyelid and up the brow bone and added the colour milk chocolate into my crease and blend this until there were no harsh lines. I then used the colours Haute Chocolate and Triple Fudge on the outer corners of my eye for some extra definition and darkness.


I topped the eyes off with some Stila Stay All Day liquid eyeliner in black which I winged out and then curled my lashes as usual with my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers and applied Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama mascara to my lashes.

I finished the look off by applying a nude pink/brown lipstick from Clinique in the colour 04 Beige Pop.


If you have any suggestions or requests for blog posts please leave them in the comments or if you'd rather feel feel to contact me privately.

Check back for new blog posts every Wednesday and Sunday!
Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you're up to!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig