Haircare Kit : High-street

Haircare is something that I don't talk about too much on this blog however come to think of it there are some real staples and holy grail products that I ALWAYS use and repurchase time and time again. So here is my affordable, all high-street, hair care kit/routine.



Let's start with washing my hair. So in all honesty shampoo and conditioner are the two products in this blog post that I'm most fickle with. I chop and change a lot. But in reality, that's no bad thing as your hair gets used to these products very easily. I don't know about you but when that happens for me I don't see the same great results. But at the moment I'm using and loving the John Freida Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner. It leaves my hair clean, soft and  nourished.

I use a wash out hair mask in the shower once every week or two and again I like to swap this around each time I finish one but at the moment I'm using and loving the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Mask Balm. This leaves my hair feeling pampered and gives an added boost of hydration and softness. I often brush this through with my Tangle Teaser Aqua Splash whilst in the shower.

When I finish washing my hair I always apply a conditioning spray, for the past 5 or 6 years I've been using the L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light Conditioning Shine Spray to help detangle my hair and add some shine back into it!

I then often use a leave in conditioner if my hair is feeling particularly dry and for this I use the AVON Advanced Techniques Daily Shine Quick Touch Leave In Conditioner.

I then occasionally use a hair oil and for this I've recently been loving the OXY Weightless Coconut Oil Spray which was mentioned in my recent monthly favourites post.

Now for the bit and bobs that I keep on hand to use now and again. I use the Batiste dry shampoo and have done for many years. It's a life saver when I have to go to a 9 am lecture at uni and I forgot or didn't have time to wash my hair the night before.

When I straighten or curl my hair I use a heat protectant spray, the Treseme Heat Defence Styling Spray is great and it does what it says on the tin really! When I've curled my hair I always like to set it into place so it holds longer and I use the Treseme Salon Finish Freeze Hold Hairspray.

If you have any questions or suggestions for new blog posts please let me know! I'd love it if you commented, liked my Facebook page and followed my Instagram and Twitter (Links are at the top of my blog homepage on the right hand side).

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig