Light Bases for Spring/Summer

As we should be (fingers crossed) be moving into slightly warmer weather soon I always like to swap to some slightly lighter bases. There are a few options ranging from, tinted moisturisers, BB creams, CC Creams or mineral foundations. Today I'm going to show you my top 3 light bases for warmer weather or when you simply don't want to feel like you're wearing foundation.


First up is my favourite of the bunch, the Bourgeois 123 Perfect CC Cream. It's a colour correcting CC cream with medium coverage that is anti-fatigue, anti-redness and anti-dark spots. This means it will give you a really flawless base and even out any discolourations to your skin whilst being moisturising and comfortable on the skin. It blends seamlessly and leaves your skin looking and feeling fresh all day long. It also has SPF 15 so protects your skin from the sun.

Next up is the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 20 (UVA and UVB protection). This is a lightweight moisturiser with a light coverage that gives you radiant looking skin in an instant.
This can be paired with a little concealer to add coverage in the area that you need it most whilst keeping the rest of the skin free of 'cakey' buildup.

Last but not least is the Bare Minerals Original powder foundation, this gives a buildable medium coverage but looks like you're not wearing anything on your skin. It is very lightweight and breathable and gives a flawless finish whilst not feeling like you have a cream or liquid foundation on the skin. It also oddly enough doesn't feel powdery on the skin.

So there are my top 3 light bases, if you have any suggestions for me to try then feel free to let me know in the comments or on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook.
If you have any blog post suggestions please let me know too!
I hope you're all having a lovely Mother's Day and Sunday.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig