Spring Makeup Updates


I typically do about one makeup look / tutorial a month but this one I feel really reflects my everyday makeup. It's very simple and easy to recreate and is so wearable. I've incorporated some updates to my makeup bag / routine for the new season as Spring is now officially upon us.

When it comes to Spring and Summer I love dewy lightweight bases, cream/liquid blushers and gorgeous golden bronzers. 
So I did my usual morning skincare routine of cleansing, moisturising and applying a hydrating eye gel to get a perfect base for makeup. I first applied a tinted moisturiser with an SPF (Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser) with a damp beauty blender sponge all over my face in a light layer. I then applied a brightening concealer (YSL Touche Eclat) under my eyes to lift my face and brighten up my dull skin!

I then filled in the sparse patches in my brows with a blonde eyebrow pencil (Anastasia Brow Wizz in Taupe). Next I chose a natural pink water based blusher (Daniel Sandler Watercolour blush in Spicy). You could use any cream or liquid blusher for this as it will give you a natural radiant glow to the skin. I then blend a light brown matte bronzer (Body Shop Honey Bronzer shade 1) over the outer perimeters of my face to add a healthy glow.

For my eyes I kept it really simple by just curling and adding mascara (Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama - black) to my eyelashes. I often also blend a little of the bronzer through the crease of my eye for definition without bothering with actual eyeshadow. For lips I simply applied a nude pink balm stain (Revlon ColourBurst Balm Stain) for a glossy pink lip!


I hope you've all had a lovely day! New blog posts every Wednesday and Sunday!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig