March Favourites

Over the past month I've been home and away from uni a lot. At the beginning of the month, I had reading week and went to Careys Manor in the New Forest. Then went back to university for a week before coming home for the Easter holidays for the rest of the month. March has been a great month all-in-all and today I'm going to share with you all my favourite things of the month!



First off is the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser. This has been an absolute essential for me this month as I've been travelling from house to house and been away a bit too. It's the easiest and most travel friendly way to clean brushes and best of all, beauty sponges! This cleans my Beauty Blender like nothing else and leaves it looking brand new. A definite must have for anyone who uses a sponge to apply makeup or someone who travels a lot.

Next up is the Soap and Glory Solar Powder, this is probably my all time favourite bronzer, and it's so affordable - even better! I recently pulled it out of my makeup drawers and into my everyday makeup bag and have used it every day since!

Benefit Coralista is probably my most used blusher, and writing this reminds me that I want to try more of the gorgeous blushers from Benefit, Rockateur in particular. However Coralista is the perfect corally pink that acts as a highlighter and blush in one! It blends out beautifully and lasts all day and night!

Now this may seem a bit of an odd favourite but I've only ever mentioned it on my blog once before, in my 2015 Favourites, but The Wet Brush is something I feel lost without. My hair is fairly long and gets pretty tangly after washing it and the only thing that will brush through it without ripping my hair is this! So I think it's so worth a try if you're looking for a really good hairbrush that'll actually care for your hair.

I recently bought the Original Source Coconut & Shea Butter Shower gel and have been loving it ever since. What I love about it the most is the smell! It's just makes me look forward to shower time and thats always a good thing right?

Last but not least, this month has been the month of Nashville lovin' for me! I started watching it at the end of February / beginning of March and I've been hooked ever since! And don't even get me started on the soundtrack! I've had it on repeat for weeks and weeks now and haven't hardly listened to anything else!


I also have been loving my favourite programme, Pretty Little Liars. And loved the season finale this month, as usual it was so gripping and left us on a huge cliff hanger! Can't wait for the next episode in the summer!

I hope you've all had a lovely month too! Heres to an even better April!
Don't forget to check back for new blog posts every Wednesday and Sundays!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig