Top 5 High-Street Spring Nail Varnishes

I used to be so bad about regularly painting my nails but lately I've been loving getting some use out of my collection and trying different colours. I'm so excited for spring and summer and for pastel and bright nails. Spring is the best time, in my opinion to wear bright pastel colours on your nails and here are my top 5 high-street picks! This includes my favourite 3 nail varnish brands so regardless of the colour these formulas are, in my opinion, the best on the high-street/drugstore.




Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Sugar Apple - £3.99
- I love the formula of the Barry M Gelly polishes they go on so smoothly and are thick and gel-like in one coat! They also stay shiny and chip free for about 5 days on me! This colour is like a duck egg/mint green it's such a bright pretty pastel colour.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Papya - £3.99
- Again another from the same range but this one is a bright apricot orange colour that also works beautifully in summer to compliment a tan!

Essie - Lilacism - £5.99
- A beautiful light pastel lilac colour that reminds me of lavender. Essie nail varnishes are known for being super easy to apply and fairly chip resistant.

Maybelline SuperStay Gel Nail Colour - Sea Sky - £4.49
- I've done various blog posts already mentioning my love for the SuperStay Nail polishes but this pale baby blue is striking yet understated on the nails and remains chip free for a week!

Essie - Cascade Cool - £5.99
- Again as mentioned above, a great formula and the colour is a standard bright mid toned pink that fits the with the 'bright but light' theme of this blog post!


I hope you've found a little nail inspiration here and I wish you all a lovely week!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig