Spa Break - Careys Manor Hotel and SenSpa

After a few days break in the New Forest during my university half term I couldn't hold back from sharing with you all just how beautiful Careys Manor Hotel and SenSpa really is. The reason I can't wait to tell you all is because, you know when you experience something amazing and you can't wait to tell your best friend, well thats me now, I've told my best friends and my parents all about it and then I realised that if I enjoyed it this much I should be sharing it all with you all on here! Rambley and cheesy intro aside here are some photos I took whilst on my mid week break!




We had use of the hotel pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi throughout our entire stay. However on the second day we paid to use the entire SenSpa facilities which included a hydrotherapy pool, gym, herbal sauna, crystal steam room, laconicum, tepidarium, experience showers, ice room, health showers and access to the quiet lounge with complimentary refreshments.

I also treated myself to a 45 minute full body massage whilst we were there which was absolute heaven. It was the first massage I'd ever had and it was so worth the somewhat hefty price tag! I'd highly recommend you save your pennies and have a least one massage and/or facial! One word - heaven!

Our room was so comfortable and overlooked the gardens which was so nice and despite not having the warmest weather here in the UK recently we were able to have the glass doors open. We could hear the birds singing and it really made us feel like we were away in the beautiful countryside.


There were three restaurants within the hotel itself. The main restaurant called the Cambian in which we had breakfast both days with an buffet of continental and cooked breakfasts served with juices, tea and coffee. 
There was a gorgeous little French bistro called La Blaireau which we had lunch in on our first day and had dessert in on the next day, it was so authentic and made me feel like I was in France, also I have to add... the Creme Brûlée was to die for! (see pictures below).
The third and final restaurant was Thai and was called Zen Garden, we had lunch and dinner in this one day, I had some chicken and egg pad thai which was so good!


As you can probably tell I'd highly recommend having a look at Careys Manor if you're interested in going on a spa break in the UK. I'd love to go back or to try out another spa weekend break another time! If you have any questions about my stay or the hotel feel free to contact me!

I hope you liked this slightly different blog post! But don't worry I'll be back to the typical 'me' beauty blog post on Sunday!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig